Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get more information on SunOpta's products and services?
- Please browse through our raw materials, ingredients, consumer packaged products and services, animal feed pages for more information about our capabilities. Please visit our contact page to get in touch with us.
- Where are SunOpta's headquarters located?
- Our Global-headquarters is located in Mississauga, Ontario, 20 minutes NW of Toronto’s Pearson Airport while our U.S. headquarters is located in Edina, Minnesota. Our Tradin Organic division is headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- How many shares of SunOpta Inc. are outstanding?
- Number of common shares outstanding as of April 2, 2019: 87,575,447
- Where are SunOpta's shares listed?
- SunOpta Shares are listed on Nasdaq – STKL and on the TSX – SOY
- Does SunOpta file with the S.E.C. and O.S.C.?
- Yes, SunOpta files with both the S.E.C. and the O.S.C. (www.sedar.com and www.sec.gov)
- How can I get financial information on SunOpta Inc.?
- Our financial reports are available on this site under the Investor Relations tab. If a hard copy of a specific report is required, you may request it through this website or you may call us at 905-821-9669.
- How many persons does SunOpta Inc. employ?
- Approximately 1,800 employees.
- When is SunOpta's year-end?
- December 28, 2019
- Who are the Company's auditors?
- When is the next Annual Meeting?
- May 30, 2019
- Who do I contact if I have other questions?
- Beth McGillivary, Executive Assistant at email@example.com or 905-819-7924
- What analysts are covering the Company?
- To see analysts covering SunOpta please click here.